To all who have a snoring problem. Please take the time to talk to your doctor, have a sleep study done.

Do not waste your time or money on this type of product, it is not a cure only a temporary adjustment. I really thought since the website seem to be so professional that the product would be worth the time - What I found was nothing more the a Chin strap that I could purchase thru my dentist for a less amount.

The return charges fee of 25% is unfair and its me was a scam. I had to send it back knowing I was going to lose $20.00, then had to pay $6.00 to ship according to there directions.

Product or Service Mentioned: My Snoring Solution Chin Strap.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 29, 2013.

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #709530

I bought this product for my husband, and he snored louder than ever. He even sound like he was choking, so I had to jump off the bed to get it off him, then when I looked at him with it on, he looked like he was auditioning for a part in the movie Kick ***.

Sorry, but this is a *** product, and I know I'll probably loose Some money. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody, unless you're looking to wake up with a flat chin, or just want to choke. I called customer service, and the rep I spoke too was a *** in a half. He was the most stupidest, rudest person sitting at a cubicle, starring at an empty screen probably playing candy crush, and mad because he couldn't find someone to give him a free pass to get to the next level.

DONOT I REPEAT DONOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PLEASE. :cry

New York, New York, United States #703144

I'll would agree, having experienced the same.