100% full Not resolved

I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96. Not happy at all, and I want answers and a refund.....I was looking forward to trying your product, but I wish I had read more of the reviews, I would never have purchased them....I am extremely unhappy with the way this transaction has taken place, and will be returning this product for the full refund of $211.17......I do hope I get a reply from this company as repeated previous attempts have been unsuccessful....

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of my snoring solution chin strap from My Snoring Solution and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $211 and wants My Snoring Solution to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deception of overpricing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by My Snoring Solution for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with My Snoring Solution?

Comments

This sounds like the another one of oralsolutionsgroup.net , product scams to take your money or heaven forbid , sell your private personal information to identity theft organizations.The other name they use to scam consumers is Theblopro.net products .

Consumers Beware of these fraudulent sites . The more I researched these sites and there products the more I realized it always pays to review any site or product you are even slightly considering . This is just my own opinion ,I'm not an authority in online fraud or research . I am just a poor consumer who is really getting discouraged about shopping online let alone even opening a link to some of these sites.

Don't let my experience stop you from doing your own research on this company and posting your own opinion it's power in numbers . If we as consumers stop sending these criminals our hard earned money . They would not be opening these fraudulent websites everyday . Become Savvy Consumers .

Stop making it easy for them by just handing over your money .