100% full Not resolved

I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96. Not happy at all, and I want answers and a refund.....I was looking forward to trying your product, but I wish I had read more of the reviews, I would never have purchased them....I am extremely unhappy with the way this transaction has taken place, and will be returning this product for the full refund of $211.17......I do hope I get a reply from this company as repeated previous attempts have been unsuccessful....

Review about: My Snoring Solution Chin Strap.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Deception of overpricing.

Had an Experience with My Snoring Solution?

Comments

This sounds like the another one of oralsolutionsgroup.net , product scams to take your money or heaven forbid , sell your private personal information to identity theft organizations.The other name they use to scam consumers is Theblopro.net products .

Consumers Beware of these fraudulent sites . The more I researched these sites and there products the more I realized it always pays to review any site or product you are even slightly considering . This is just my own opinion ,I'm not an authority in online fraud or research . I am just a poor consumer who is really getting discouraged about shopping online let alone even opening a link to some of these sites.

Don't let my experience stop you from doing your own research on this company and posting your own opinion it's power in numbers . If we as consumers stop sending these criminals our hard earned money . They would not be opening these fraudulent websites everyday . Become Savvy Consumers .

Stop making it easy for them by just handing over your money .