1.6K views

The biggest issue to overcome is the feeling that someone is strangling you, yes it's that tight.The second issue is it does not stop your snoring, at least according to my wife.

Sorry folks, this one is NOT the answer.I am on to trying a oral device and so far it is much more comfortable and actually works to stop 80%-90% of my snoring Unfortunately people like me are so desperate to stop our snoring we will try anything, but I cannot stress enough that this device feels like someone s choking you and its imposssible to fall asleep with it Waste of money totally

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of my snoring solution chin strap and associated monetary loss in the amount of $119. My Snoring Solution needs to "moving on to product that works" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my snoring solution chin strap in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Snoring Solution.

Had an Experience with My Snoring Solution?

Comments