This company is not registered with the Better Business Bureau! That is one bad sign already.

They say 90-day refund policy but deceptively conceals that you will be charged 25% of the cost for disposal!!! That's where they make money, because this product is a piece of junk! You also have to pay for return shipping!

Companies like this should be investigated and not allowed to do business in this country! Poor customers like us are deliberately

cheated of their hard-earned money while they smile all their way to the bank in the name of "product disposal" for environment preservation!

This person wrote the review because of "deceptive advertising" of my snoring solution chin strap from My Snoring Solution. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants My Snoring Solution to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive advertising as to the refund and fake 90 day guarantee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by My Snoring Solution for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with My Snoring Solution?

Comments

Belleville, Michigan, United States #1243280

I cannot attest to the validity of the product, but the fact that they are not registered with the BBB does not influence me. The BBB is a self-serving agency that only gives accreditation to a business that pays them $$$.